If your eyelashes are heavily falling out, it's time to take urgent measures. After all, if you do not stop the process of deposition in time, you can always stay with the rare short cilia.
The causes of the loss of eyelashes can be very different:
First of all, it is necessary to identify the main cause of the loss of eyelashes and eliminate it. In the presence of chronic diseases, you will need to consult a doctor.
When eyelashes fall, you should pay special attention to your cosmetics. The first enemy for your cilia may be waterproof mascara. At the time of treatment, it is worth not to use it, and then use it only when absolutely necessary.
Do not use mascara with expired shelf life.
Loss of eyelashes can provoke a chemical wave or color of eyelashes by proof dyes.
Stop the loss of eyelashes and strengthen them quite possible at home. Use the following tips:
1. Take a complex of vitamins to strengthen hair and nails with a high content of vitamin A, B, calcium and other elements.
2. Change the mascara to a better quality and try to use it as rarely as possible.
3. Provide proper home care for the cilia .
4. If your eyes often become inflamed, make herbal compresses based on decoction of chamomile, parsley, green tea, sage, etc. This will help to remove inflammation, moisturize cilia and prevent their loss.
5. Lubricate eyelashes daily with nutritious oil (olive, castor, sea buckthorn, wheat germ oil). Eyelashes will soon recover, become thicker and darker.
7. Buy a special nourishing gel for eyelashes. It contains natural ingredients and will quickly restore the structure of the cilia.
8. Give up the eyelash extension procedure.