The beginning of the beach season is always a suitcase mood, anticipation of summer holidays, expectation of joy from contact with the natural environment. I want to say goodbye as soon as possible with the winter fading and pallor of the skin. However, it is known that not all people can equally easily and quickly sunbathe. The reason for this is a different level of melanin in the body. It is this substance, designed to protect the skin from sunburn, gives it the desired golden hue. "Push" the production of melanin can be through foods rich in beta-carotene, vitamin A, C, specific amino acids and enzymes involved in the synthesis of melanin.
1. The first place among the products for sunburn rightfully belongs to carrots , it contains a record amount of vitamin A and beta-carotene. Carrots give the skin a beautiful shade, perfectly satiates the body with vitamins, increases immunity, which is important when arriving in the sun. Especially effective is freshly squeezed carrot juice, it should be consumed one glass a day an hour before going to the beach, or immediately after sunbathing. Exceed the recommended dose is not worth it, because the skin can acquire excessive yellowness, and tan will be uneven.
2. The second place in the content of beta-carotene deservedly belongs to apricots saturated with orange varieties. Their fruits contain a lot of potassium, magnesium, iron, which will provide the desired level of hemoglobin, will maintain the tone of the heart muscle. Apricots are caloric, they have a lot of fruit fiber, they can serve a full breakfast, lunch or dinner, which will contribute to freshness and a special velvety skin.
3. The third place is occupied by tomatoes . Good that in addition to the high content of carotene in them, protect the skin from sunburn, overdrying, the formation of pigmented spots, provide vitamin C and folic acid, which promotes regeneration and skin rejuvenation. Eating fruits and juice is desirable without salt, with a spoonful of olive oil - this combination will accelerate the absorption of carotene and make the skin supple.
4. In the fourth place - watermelons, melons, peaches . These fruits are also rich in carotene, vitamins A, C and B, which promotes a joyful and uplifting mood. They can satisfy not only hunger, but also thirst, they saturate the body with salts of potassium and magnesium, supporting the water-salt balance, which favorably affects the skin condition, preventing the formation of wrinkles in the sun.
5. Important products for sunburn are also - eggs, low-fat fish, meat, liver, hard cheese . These products contain substances (tyrosine, retinol), actively involved in the synthesis of melanin. Heat treatment does not violate these properties.
6. Completes and complements the list of products for sunburn - green tea . Contains polyphenols and antioxidants, invigorates and rejuvenates, protecting the skin from aging and returning to it the lost resource.