Face lifting is a cosmetic procedure that is aimed at "lifting" the sagging of flabby skin, smoothing out fine wrinkles.
The procedure of skin tightening is most appropriate to entrust to a professional. The cosmetic salon offers several types of hardware procedures that are selected according to your skin type.
Lifting can be done regularly at home, this will help middle-aged women keep the skin fresh and taut.
The procedure for home lifting can be divided into three parts: cleansing - massage - nutrition.
1. Cleansing the skin
Regular peeling (skin cleansing) is an important procedure for all women who are over 35 years old. Peeling removes the keratinized layer of cells, renews the breathing of the skin, increases blood circulation and oxygen flow to tissues, accelerates the regeneration process, resulting in increased elasticity and firmness of the skin. At home, a mechanical kind of peeling is available, with the help of a scrub or gommage mask.
2. Facial massage. The effect of massage procedures is difficult to overestimate. The skin warms up, is renewed, the pores are cleared and slags are removed, the lymph flow increases. During the massage, you will enhance the lifting effect if you apply a massage cream, ginger or olive oil.
Very recently, face massage with herbal sacs has been popular. They can be bought in a special store or prepared by yourself (we chop medicinal herbs into a gauze napkin, fasten it in a bag and warm it in a double boiler). We carry out hot bags on the facial massage lines.
After the massage it is useful to apply on the face a cream with the effect of lifting.
Masks for the face with the effect of lifting will provide the necessary nutrition for the fading skin, help smooth out wrinkles.
1. Potato mask-lifting with cream. Boil the hot potatoes rastolkite, add cream, to get a thick gruel. Apply the mixture on your face and hold the mask until a crust forms. Rinse with warm water.
2. A banana with cream. Cut the banana pulp with a fork, mix with the cream. Apply mask to face for 15 minutes.
3. Lifting mask-scrub of oatmeal with honey. Grind the oatmeal in a coffee grinder, add a little cream and honey. The resulting mass is applied to the face with massage movements. After 20 minutes rinse with warm water.
4. Protein with lemon. Whisk one protein and mix with a teaspoon of lemon juice. Lubricate with a mixture of face and leave for 20 minutes.
5. White clay with olive oil. Stir 2 tablespoons of clay in a small amount of warm water until the condition of thick sour cream. Add 2 teaspoons of olive oil. Leave the face mask on for 15 minutes.
6. Yeast with milk. Dilute 20 grams of yeast in 0.5 cup warm milk. Apply mask on face for half an hour.
To achieve visible results, use masks 2 times a week for 1-3 months.
To ensure the skin the right care, you must first test its condition, find out what type it refers to, and based on this, choose suitable face masks.