There are a large number of recipes for coloring hair with coffee.
Coffee can be used for any type of hair , but for light this experiment is not desirable. But the blond and dark hair mixture of coffee will give a magnificent shade and shine . For self-preparation of the mixture you need to grind coffee, or buy it in advance. For a more saturated brown color on the hair, you need to apply the gruel in its pure form.
If you have dark hair , then instead of water it is better to take a decoction of the bark of oak, and if your hair is light, then it is desirable to take a decoction of chamomile. At first glance, everything is extremely simple, but is it really so? Can we achieve the desired result? Let's weigh the pros and cons of dyeing the hair of the coffee.
Naturally one of the main and biggest advantages is that such staining is absolutely safe for the scalp. After all, this "paint" does not contain ammonia and hydrogen peroxide. But they often overdry or irritate the scalp.
Coloring the hair of coffee guarantees delicate care for them. Caffeine makes the skin fresh and hair silky. And by the way, grains of ground coffee contribute to exfoliation of dead skin particles, which acts as a peeling and helps the skin to be quickly updated. This result can not even boast of expensive cosmetics.
Unfortunately, coffee gives a noticeable hue not on all hair. Sometimes the result can be barely noticeable - it all depends on the structure and natural color of the hair.
It is difficult to predict the result. A mixture of coffee can react differently to hair types, which is why it is impossible to predict the duration of the staining and the desired composition of the mixture in advance.
With the help of hair coloring, it is impossible to achieve a stable, bright color. Coffee can only slightly emphasize the tone, but do not turn blond hair into a dark chestnut . And still, with the help of such a mixture it is impossible to color the gray hair.
1. It is necessary to mix in color proportions colorless henna and coffee, mix, pour water and insist 20 minutes. Then apply the mixture on the hair, keep it there for half an hour and rinse with warm water.
2. You need to mix 4 tablespoons of ground coffee, a tablespoon of sea buckthorn oil, 5 drops of nettle oil. Then put on hair, wait 20 minutes, rinse.
3. Mix a tablespoon of rum, two yolks, a teaspoon of vegetable oil and another ground coffee, two tablespoons of warm water. Then mix it all, apply on hair, wait 10-15 minutes, rinse.
4. Brew 4-6 spoons of coffee, cool and apply on hair. Hold for half an hour, rinse with warm water.
5. Brew 6 tablespoons of ground coffee before thickening, add two tablespoons of henna, a spoonful of basma, a spoonful of natural olive oil and a spoonful of honey. Apply the hot mixture to the hair, hold for 6 hours, rinse with a gentle shampoo and rinse with acid and water.