Beautiful and healthy hair is the dream of all women. However, not everyone can boast of this. All the guilt is our turbulent, especially in urban conditions, the pace of life - stress and ecology, and also that in pursuit of real beauty, we often do not take care of our hair - we overdry, straighten, discolor, often apply chemical perm and staining. As a result, the condition of the hair and its appearance deteriorates, which often makes it necessary to seek the help of qualified medical specialists, or resort to restorative procedures in real beauty salons. This requires a large amount of time and money. Hair treatment at home can allow us to return our locks to the former beautiful, fresh, healthy and well-groomed look much quicker and with less money.
The fastest and most effective way to treat problem hair can be inexpensive drugs from the pharmacy. Having become acquainted with the principle of their action, you will be able to choose your tool, which is ideal for your curls.
Of course, the most common problem is hair loss. It can be caused by frequent stresses, lack of vitamins, hormonal failures. On average, for a day, up to 40-50 hairs can fall out, but if there are 100 or more of them, it is worth to sound the alarm and take the necessary measures to treat the hair.
In this case, the following recommendations should be adhered to:
- consult an endocrinologist, an immunologist, a psychotherapist for common diseases;
- avoid, whenever possible, stressful situations, eat right, observe the regime of work and rest;
- Try to minimize the use of hair dryers, lacquers and hair dyes.
The most effective folk remedies for hair loss are masks and decoctions. Here are some of the most common recipes:
1) 1-2 onions grate and the resulting juice rub into the scalp. Repeat the procedure every other day;
2) Mix 1 tablespoon of honey with 1 egg, apply the mass to the hair, wrap it in a warm towel, stand for 1 hour and rinse with warm water. Repeat once a week;
3) Kefir, preferably home-made, apply on hair, soak 15-20 minutes and rinse with warm water;
4) Mix castor oil with alcohol in a 1: 1 ratio and rub into the scalp 2-3 times a week;
5) Mix 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley root with 1 teaspoon of alcohol and 2 teaspoons of castor oil. The resulting mass is rubbed into the roots of the hair. The course of treatment includes 15 procedures;
6) Prepare a solution of tincture of calendula and castor oil in a ratio of 10: 1 and rub into the scalp 2 times a week;
7) Mix 1 teaspoon of honey, shampoo, burdock oil with the juice of one onion. Apply the mixture to the hair, soak for 2 hours and rinse with warm water. Try once a week.
8) Rinse well the roots of the burdock through a meat grinder, rub on a grater and rub the juice into the roots of the hair. Repeat 2 times a month.
9) Boil the roots of thistles until completely softened, wipe through a sieve. Rub into the scalp once a week;
10) Take 1 tablespoon of nettle leaves or oak bark and pour 1 liter of boiling water. Let it brew for an hour. Rinse your hair 3-4 times a week;
It helps in the loss of hair periodically rubbing into the scalp of burdock, castor or olive oil. It well nourishes the scalp and strengthens the hair follicles.
A very common problem with hair is the presence of split ends . The reasons for this phenomenon are, first of all, lack of vitamins and improper hair care.
The main recommendations in this case:
- before beginning treatment, "revive" the hair - cut all the split ends, and do it preferably in the cabin with the help of "hot" scissors, which, as it were, "sealed" the hair, preventing their fragility and delamination. In the future, this procedure should be carried out at least 1 time per month.
- to exclude the use of planks, ironing and thermobooks, drying hair with a hot hair dryer, as this contributes to the thinning and drying of the hair surface;
- refuse to comb the wet hair, especially with the help of combs with frequent and sharp at the ends of metal teeth. It is better to use plastic or wooden combs with sparse teeth;
- include in the daily diet foods containing a large number of vitamins and limit the consumption of spicy, fatty and sweet foods.
The main rule in the treatment of split hair is their intensive systematic moisturizing. To do this, there is a large number of cosmetic lines - cream and masks for hair treatment, softening balms and conditioners. In addition, you can use shampoos and serums to promote the acceleration of hair growth and their constant renewal.
To treat split ends in the home, you can offer a few good folk recipes:
- 1 capsule of vitamin B, which is in each pharmacy, dissolved in 2 tablespoons of burdock oil and add 3-4 drops of lemon juice. The resulting mixture gently rub into the scalp, cover the hair for 1 hour with a cap and wrap around with a towel, after which thoroughly wash the head;
- 1 tablespoon of oatmeal mixed with 2 tablespoons of milk and 2-3 drops of almond oil and rub the resulting mixture into a thick slurry. Apply the mask to well-combed hair along the entire length. Wash off with warm water and shampoo after 20 minutes. Repeat once a week and the hair will return a beautiful healthy appearance;
- make a mixture of 2 tablespoons of wheat germ oil, 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar and 1 tablespoon of honey and gently rub into clean hair, then wrap them with a film and leave for 30-40 minutes;
- the juice of grated onion mixed with 1 tablespoon of castor oil, egg yolk and 1 tablespoon of honey, carefully rub into the scalp and leave for 1 hour, then wash the hair;
It is very effective to use masks based on kefir and other fermented milk products - yogurt, ryazhenka. A small amount of any of these products is mixed with the same amount of honey, heated and applied to hair that is covered with a cap and wrapped with a towel. After 1 hour, rinse. This procedure gives the hair freshness and shine and reduces their fragility.
Excellent also helps rinsing hair with chamomile infusions, peppermint or birch leaves, as well as using natural colorless or classic henna when dyeing hair.
The main condition when applying masks from split hair is that they need to be washed off with exceptionally warm water, since hot even worsens their condition even more.
The problem of dull or brittle hair can appear in women, often using chemical hair coloring and using chemical perm. In this case, it is necessary to exclude the use of chemical agents and use folk remedies for the treatment of hair dullness. You can recommend the following recipes for masks and infusions:
- 1 egg whisk with 50 ml of beer, apply mixture to washed wet hair, wrap them with a film, wrap with a towel and leave for half an hour, then rinse with water;
- mix 2 tablespoons cream with 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 0.5 teaspoon wheat germ oil and carefully rub the resulting mixture well washed hair, wrap them with a film, then rinse with cool water;
- 1 tablespoon of mint and the same amount of tea leaves pour 1 liter of boiling water and let it brew for 15 minutes. Then infusion strain, allow to cool and rinse hair after washing.
Effective in the treatment of dull and brittle hair rubbing in them olive, almond or burdock oil
Read more: "Treatment of damaged hair"
Fat hair appears when the sebaceous glands work incorrectly, as a result of which they quickly become dirty and an unpleasant phenomenon appears like dandruff .
In this case, the recipes can be properly selected food, rich in vitamins to maintain the normal operation of the sebaceous glands, washing the hair with warm, but not hot water, and the use of special shampoos, balms and hair masks.
An excellent effect gives the use of masks and broths based on nettle, chamomile, oak bark, calendula and plantain, especially when in the masks there is cooking or sea salt, giving hair vitality.
It is good to apply henna , which has a restorative effect, prevents hair loss and reduces the formation of dandruff. In order to avoid tinting hair, it is better to use colorless henna.
Read more: "Treatment of oily hair at home."