Castor oil has long been one of the most effective means of combating such problems of hair health as loss, dryness and fragility, dandruff , dullness and loss of elasticity of curls.
Due to its medicinal properties, castor oil, obtained from castor oil, helps to strengthen hair follicles and stimulates hair growth , eliminates peeling and dryness of the scalp and gives the hair strength and shine .
Castor oil is used to treat hair in the form of masks and compresses. It can be used both in pure form, and in a mixture with other ingredients.
The easiest and quickest way to use castor oil is to use it as a hair mask in its pure form. In this case, castor oil in a slightly heated form is rubbed directly into the dry scalp and hair roots. In this case, in no case should not distribute it along the entire length of the hair, because the oil is very thick and then difficult to wash off. Then the head is covered with a towel. After a few hours, the mask is thoroughly washed off with a mild shampoo. If you apply this mask 2 times a week, then in 2-3 months your hair will become thick, lush and shining.
In order that the thick castor oil is then easier to remove from the hair, it is desirable to mix it in small proportions with less dense in consistence essential oils, for example rosemary, almond or grape. In doing so, you get a wonderful therapeutic mask, which not only strengthens the hair, but also relieves nervous tension and improves mood.
But still the best results in the treatment of hair can be achieved with the use of castor oil in complex masks and compresses. Here are the recipes of some of them.
1) Mix 2 tablespoons of castor oil with the same amount of onion juice , rub into the roots of hair and wrap the head with a cellophane bag and a towel. After 30-40 minutes rinse with warm water.
2) Mix castor oil and medical alcohol in a ratio of 3: 1 and rub into the roots of the hair. After 1.5-2 hours, rinse the head thoroughly with a mild shampoo and rinse with a mild solution of lemon juice or vinegar . For this, 2 tablespoons of vinegar and half of the lemon juice are added to the rinse water.
Masks for dandruff and dry scalp
1) In 50 ml of boiling water add 1 teaspoon of tea leaves. In the resulting tea broth, add 1 teaspoon of castor oil and 1 tablespoon of vodka and mix thoroughly. Blend the mixture on the scalp and stand for 2-3 hours, then rinse well with warm water. Periodicity of the procedure - 2-3 times a week.
2) 2 tablespoons tincture of marigold mixed with the same amount of castor oil and applied to the scalp. After 30 minutes, rinse.
Mask for hair growth
Half a cup of kefir is heated in a plate with hot water until warm, then add 1 teaspoon of castor oil, mix and rub into the roots of the hair and scalp. Cover your hair with a plastic bag and wrap it with a towel. After half an hour, wash your hair well.
Compresses with castor oil
1) Mix castor oil, olive oil and shampoo in a ratio of 2: 2: 1 and apply to the hair and scalp for half an hour, then rinse. Repeat the procedure after 3-4 weeks.
2) Mix in equal parts castor oil and almond with the addition of herbs (leaves of nettle or birch, camomile flowers) apply on the head for 30 minutes, then wash off. Periodicity: 1 time per week.
It should be remembered that the maximum benefit of using castor oil will only come in combination with the right, rich vitamins for hair health, diet and proper hair care. Thanks to this you will retain your real beauty and attractiveness for a long time.